|This area is part of Breezy Town, the Spring event map. As such, its accessibility is limited to its opening times, which are between April and May.|
|Breezy Town - Kanto|
Breezy Town is an event map which firstly opened during Spring 2019. It can be accessed by talking to Sailor Richard in various ports, namely Vermilion City, Olivine City, Lilycove City and Canalave City. This brings the player to Breezy Town Harbor. When speaking to Sailor Richard again, he will return the player to the city he/she originally came from.
- Main article: Shaymin (quest)
During the Easter event, you may catch Shaymin by finishing its quest. It will have an Easter form.
At the left part, starting from the entrance of Breezy Town, there is a crystal shard collector named Hammond. He will ask you to collect Breezy Crystal Shards from Breezy Cave. For every shard you give to him, he will reward you with 25 Easter Tokens.
Inside Breezy Cave, there are several shiny rocks with a "sleepy" emote above them, indicating that they are special. In order to obtain the shards from the rocks, you either need a Pickaxe or a Pokémon with the move Rock Smash in its moveset. Also, the Rock Smash Pokémon must fulfill the requirement of 150+ Happiness. The cooldown of the rocks is 72 hours (3 days).
Aside from Breezy Crystal Shards, you can also find Mirror Shards in the crystals. Furthermore, there are several types of Breezy Crystal Shards you can obtain from said crystals. Hammond will only accept the pink ones.
Within the Breezy Cave crystals, you can find crystal shards of several colors.
You can give the Jeweler these shards along with a small amount of money and he will make special Pokéballs. The ones you can see below.
Cherish Balls will require 3 red shards and 1,500 Friend Balls will require 2 green shards, 1 blue shard, and 1,000 Luxury Balls will require 1 red shard, 1 blue shard, 1 pink shard, and 1,500 Premier Balls will require 1 red shard, 1 blue shard, 1 green shard, and 1,000
The colored shards can also be used turn your Diancie into one of the Easter forms below.
Easter Egg Hunt
To start the Easter Egg hunt quest, visit Franco, the Egg master in Breezy House 2. He will then reward you based on the amount of egg baskets you find. They scale as following:
- 2 Egg Baskets: 5 Great Ball
- 4 Egg Baskets: 10 Friend Ball
- 6 Egg Baskets: 10 Focus Sash
- 8 Egg Baskets: 5 Revival Herb
- 10 Egg Baskets: 3 Big Mushroom
- 12 Egg Baskets: 5 Rare Candy
- 14 Egg Baskets: 5 PP Max
- 16 Egg Baskets: 10 Level Ball
- 18 Egg Baskets: 10 Fast Ball
- 20 Egg Baskets: 1 Master Ball
The Egg Baskets can be in the various, surrounding areas of Breezy Town and Suzuka Town.
- Step one: Speak to Mayor Chris in Breezy House 1, select the 3rd option which talks about the Spring festival.
- Step two: After a part of the dialogue, select the "Shaymin!?!" option.
- Step three: Talk to the right bookshelf inside the house, after finishing the dialogue. Click "Yes" and read the dialogue carefully.
- Step four: Find the pink grass patch in Breezy Path and walk over it.
- Step five: Acquire a Pokemon with Magical leaf in its moveset and 100 Oran berries in your inventory. Return to Breezy Path on top of the pink grass patch.
- Step six: Check your inventory (Key Items category) to see if Gracidea item is in your possession.
At the right part, starting from the entrance of Breezy Town, there is an artist named Daniel. He will ask you to collect some of his brushes that wild Pokemon stole from him. There are 4 colored brushes in total:
- Spring Brush Blue
- Spring Brush Green
- Spring Brush Red
- Spring Brush Yellow
Each day, he will ask you to bring him from 4 to 6 brushes of a random color (Example: Day 1: 3x Spring Brush Green, 1x Spring Brush Blue. Day 2: 4x Spring Brush Blue, 1x Spring Brush Green, and so goes on). The reward you get is from 100 to 150 Easter Tokens. The cooldown of this quest is 24 hours (1 day) after accepting his request. The Pokemon that may hold these items are the following:
- Magikarp - Spring Brush Blue - Breezy Path (Surf/Fish (Old Rod))
- Bellsprout - Spring Brush Green - Breezy Path (Land)
- Zigzagoon - Spring Brush Red - Breezy Town (Land)
- Geodude - Spring Brush Yellow - Breezy Cave (Land)
Task Master Hank
At the left part, starting from the entrance of Breezy Town, there is a person called Task Master Hank. He will ask you to hunt for a specific Pokemon per time, and then show it to him. The Pokemon list is the following:
The requirements for this hunt are:
- The Pokemon must be caught after the task is given
- The player needs to be the OT.
- Of course, you need to show the Pokemon in question.
- Easter Tokens = (Total IVs / 2) (Example: A normal Togepi with 100 Total IVs will give you 50 Easter Tokens)
- Easter Tokens = Easter Tokens + (5 × Identical IVs)
- Easter Tokens = Easter Tokens + (5 × amount of IVs below 09)
- Easter Tokens = Easter Tokens + (5 × amount of IVs above 20)
- Easter Tokens = Easter Tokens + 40, if the Pokemon has perfect IVs (6x31)
- Easter Tokens = Easter Tokens + 40, if the Pokemon has reverse-perfect IVs (6x01)
- Easter Tokens = Easter Tokens × 1.5, if the Pokemon has an Easter sprite
- Easter Tokens = Easter Tokens × 2, if the Pokemon has a Shiny sprite
Failure to complete the task upon given time will not go on cooldown. Instead, Task Master Hank will proceed on offering another task. Bonuses stack!
Easter Tokens can be acquired by completing the following actions:
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Crystal shard collection
- Spring Brushes
- Task Master Hank
For more information, refer to the abovementioned paragraph each quest has. At this point, there are several ways to spend these Easter Tokens, one of which has to do with Easter Togekiss mounts. Influenced from the Easter Event of 2018, different color variations of Togekiss were transformed into mounts, used for transportation-on-land purposes. The mounts are the following:
- Togekiss Caramel mount
- Togekiss Chocolate mount
- Togekiss Cotton Candy mount
- Togekiss Mint mount
- Togekiss Strawberry mount
- Togekiss Vanilla mount
Each mount costs 2000 Easter tokens. In order to exchange your tokens for a mount, you need to talk to Monty in Breezy Tower 2F. From now on, if you were not satisfied with your current Togekiss mount / you picked the wrong one, you may talk to Mount trader NPC who will give you another chance of picking the one you like / the correct one. For a preview of each mount, make sure to check the Mount Showcase guide in Forums.
After an update, Breezy Tower 3F is open and now offers a variety of items, from EV-training Berries to evolutionary items. Here's the list of all the items provided per shop.
Barry (Berry Shop):
Diana (Adventurer's Shop):
Cole (Pokeball Shop):
Hector (Evolutionary Items Shop):
Betty (Battle Gear Shop):
Tammy (Technical Machine Shop):
|Pokémon||Level range||Times||Held Item||Rarity Tier|
|Zigzagoon||17-21||Morning||Day||Night||Spring Brush Red||Common|